Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome to Danny Likes TV

Hey guys! My name is Danny Gendron and a friend recently pointed out to me that I like to talk. A lot. I also noticed that I watch TV. A lot. "So why don't you start talking about TV you big dungus?" said this imaginary friend of mine. Great idea Salazaar. So, at his suggestion I will be blogging my thoughts on various episodes of TV that I find to be particularly memorable.

They might be brand new episodes or some thoughts on series long past. Either, I hope it will be insightful, funny, or even just readable. And keep an eye out for guest posts from my good friends Mikey Heller and David Reynolds. (Psst, Dave and Mikey...you guys wanna do some posts?)

Tune in for my recap on the finale of "glee" and my thoughts on the show's first season.

Hope you care.
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment